SIMPLE DIAGNOSTIC MEETING TO HELP YOU GET YOUR BEARINGS
- Get a professional assessment of your eligibility for need-based financial aid before applying so that you can get an idea of what colleges might be willing to do to help your student attend.
- Learn which categories of colleges may offer your student the best chance of obtaining financial assistance
- Get answers to some of your general financial aid questions.
"Stephanie was invaluable to us."
"The process of applying for financial aid for our daughter was a bit overwhelming and confusing, and she helped us every step of the way. She was always readily available, prompt, reassuring, and clearly very experienced with all the details and paperwork. We ran across some unexpected hurdles, which she dealt with efficiently and knowledgeably. We ended up with a better financial aid package than we had even hoped for. We honestly couldn't have done it without her." ~ Susan Whipple, New York
Financial Aid Consult
PERSONALIZED FEEDBACK ON & ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR FINANCIAL AID SITUATION
During this session, the floor is yours. Maybe you got stuck or don’t have time to figure things out on your own. Use this time to ask questions & discuss almost any financial aid topic so that you can get moving.
- Where and how do I even start?
- I have no clue what I’m doing. Can you help me get organized?
- What do I need to do next?
- How do I translate my unusual situation into the financial aid process?
"My family is extremely grateful for the able guidance"
Stephanie provided during the application process for our daughter, Hannah. She helped us focus on the best 4 choices (avoiding the trap of applying everywhere), helped us get every grant or scholarship that was possible, and generally enabled us to go through the process without undue stress, worry or confusion, with patience and professionalism." ~ Judith Schonebaum, Idylwild, CA CA
Aid Crusade Partnership
JOURNEY THROUGH THE ENTIRE FINANCIAL AID PROCESS WITH AN EXPERIENCED GUIDE
The Aid Crusade Partnership is a combination of group sessions and individual services designed to help families navigate the messy maze of financial aid.
- Consultation evaluating your best chance(s) for financial assistance
- College money list recommendations
- Review of required financial aid forms
- Tips for submitting a complete financial aid application
- Evaluation of financial aid offers
- Assistance with appealing financial aid offers
- Education and guidance for managing the entire process
"I enlisted Stephanie Hancock's services to help us navigate through a difficult and complex financial aid application process.
I found Stephanie to have a very deep understanding of the subject matter and even when confronted with a unique requirement, she knew how to track down the right information. With Stephanie’s guidance, we were able to maximize our financial aid award and our high school senior is off to college this fall able to meet her financial obligations. Because our experience went so well, we have hired Stephanie to be our advisor going forward."
Matt Weiner, Massachusetts